That was easy! After months of no progress, I decided to stop by a local upholsterer. I hit them at the right time. They said they would sew each cushion for only $30 each. I had already cut everything needed and even had “attempted” to sew one of the smaller ones. I had also planned on using piping that matched. I told them to skip the piping and rip out what I had already done. They called less than 24 hours later to say they were ready for pickup.
I couldn’t wait to get them home and stuffed with foam. I’m sure that the foam isn’t shaped completely yet, but it looks much better that what was there when I started. They’ll also be easier to handle and store when not needed on the boat.