The weather is still cooperating and with the help of a small electric heater I’ve been able to begin reassembling the cabin. I seem to had forgotten the order that I removed things. I have installed the bulkhead panels at least three times in order to work on the lights and install the trim around the companionway. I’ve pushed some air conditioner sealer foam around the bulkheads to close the gaps. There were a lot of stink bugs and a few wasp nests behind them when I first removed them.

I’ve also decided to refinish the companionway and hatch instead of making new ones for now. I’ve started the very dusty process of grinding off all of the old varnish.

I also have the port shelf repaired and have a new keel bolt floorboard cover ready to finish. 

Scroll Up